Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Duct Tape Wallet - Picky Teenager Gift

Ever ask a teenager what they want for Christmas? Either something outrageously expensive, like a new car, or gift cards and cash, right? To add a little something extra to those gift card gifts this year, I made duct tape wallets.

Their inexpensive, so if your picky teenager decides to throw away the duct tape wallet, it's not like you spent a ton of time or money on it!

  • Super easy to make.
  • Materials:
  1. One roll of duct tape, preferably a decorative print available at Target or Walmart.
  • There are lots of tutorials on the web for making a duct tape wallet, including YouTube videos, but I found that I had to read a few to merge their ideas to come up with the best design for me.
  • I need to write my own tutorial to make it easier for a "crafting for dummies" like me.
  • Total Cost: $3.49 for the roll of duct tape (was able to make 2 wallets from one roll)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Infarrantly Creative said...

You left a comment on my blog regarding the vinyl for the "days until" sign. Can you email me at infarrantlycreative@gmail.com